|Nulisud/Nulisud (Vland 1937)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Nulisud is a nonindustrial fluid world.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Nulisud Subsector of Vland Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Four million people crowd Nulisud's highlands above three kilometers altitude. The atmosphere's high concentration of oxygen prevents efficient settlement of low-lying regions. Unfortunately, the soil in the highlands is poor and little mining can be done.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is the subsector capital and contains a Naval Base.
Nulisud survives as the subsector capital and a trade center. It has one of the best starports in its area of space. Recent terrorist activities have been occurring in the starport with alarming regularity.