|Primary||M0 V K6 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||15000|
|World Trade Number||5.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||54,225|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||6,899,999|
|Port passengers (annual)||154,200|
Nulinad is a high-population world with a billion or more sophonts in population size. This world serves as the capital of the sector. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Nulinad Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Nulinad, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdoms of a count and the Subsector duke. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Naval Base, capable of handling warships and a Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel. 10% of the world's population is the Minor Race Bwap. Less than 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
- This world has colonies at Kali (Empty Quarter 0238) and Gagukam (Empty Quarter 0340).
- During the First Imperium, Nulinad’s name was Uubisuu (world).
Astrography and Planetology
It is part of the Zuhkisa-Econdora Main.
Binary Solar System
Nulinad Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Nulinad Primary Primary Red M0 V None Nulinad Companion Secondary Orange K6 V None
History and Background
The Terran Navy established a regional military government at Uubisuu in -2210.
Charlie Base, on Nulinad, is destroyed in a local civil war in -1762..
Numerous impressive architectural works and remarkable public buildings were built in the cities of Nulinad during the False Dawn era (200-300 Imperial).
One of the more populated worlds of the subsector that bears its name, Nulinad has always held an important place in the subsector’s economy. Formerly home to the provincial offices of the Vilani bureau turned-megacorporation Makhidkarun in this region of space, Nulinad still retains a significant industrial infrastructure. Many corporations at and above the subsector level have regional offices on the planet’s surface.
There is a permanent K’kree consulate at Nulinad, the Imperial Sector capital.
The bureaucratic government is run along an Indian-style License Raj, but the law level remains quite low. Nulinadian law officers are specifically banned from carrying weapons. Citizens are expected to defend law officers if those officers are threatened. A minority of Nulinadian men quietly spend their lives waiting for that one moment of time when they can legally blow away someone (preferably offworlders or nonhumans - ideally both) for threatening law enforcement.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Nulinad 0338 A556894-A Bwap0, Varg0 923 Im
- CT - 1105 - NULINAD 0338 A556994-9 Hi Bwap1, Varg0 623 Im
- MT - 1125 - NULINAD 0338 B556997-9 Hi 623 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - NULINAD 0338 X55698C-4 Hi B 423 Wi
References and Contributors
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 1 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 5 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 17 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 19 - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication