From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Norstrilia/Subsector Delta (Beyond 0619)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Subsector Delta Subsector of Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Norstrilia Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Norstrilia Primary Yellow-White F5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Norstrilia owns the following worlds:
Norstrilia has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|