|Nora’a/Nora'a (Trojan Reach 0321)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- It is a member of the Florian League in the Nora'a Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Floriani, a minor human race.
- About 10% of the population is composed of other sophonts.
- At various points in history the world has also been called Farhold, Home, and Humboga.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Florian League and contains both naval and military bases.
Nora’a’s population is approximately 90% Floriani, 5% Solomani-stock from the Sindalian Empire, and 5% Glorious Empire Aslan. * The Aslan were stranded when the Floriani conquered Nora'a and are considered enemies of the League.
- The surviving Aslan are hiding in the deep jungles of the mainworld, attempting to avoid Floriani extermination squads.