Nist Military Forces
The Nist Military Forces is a World-State Military.
- It is an interstellar navy and fleet organization.
- Please also see AAB article: Warships of the Distant Fringe.
Each ship has a detailed description. The ship's tonnage is noted in "dTons", a contraction of Displacement Tons.
- Starships within the Distant Fringe utilize DeVoss-type jump drives, limited to a performance of jump-2 (the so-called Jump-2 Barrier).
The army is composed of 120 battalions organized into two army corps. Each army corps is composed of three army divisions of 20 battalions.
- The marines deploy 12 combat battalions, from three regimental headquarters.
Naval fleet vessels include:
|Smallcraft||P-12 Agunda class Snub Fighter||TL-9||20 dTons|
|Smallcraft||A-4 Voodi class Strike Bomber||TL-9||20 dTons|
|ACS||Hyperion class Escort Carrier||TL-9||1,000 dTons|
|ACS||Henrick Krueden class Scout/Courier||TL-9||100 dTons|
|BCS||Lombardo class Assault Transport||TL-11||5,000 dTons|
- Local Population: 60,000,000
- Status: peace footing (government modifier x1.15).
- Construction Restrictions:
- Naval Capacity: 69,000 dTons
- Mercantile Capacity: 345,000 dTons
One commercial design are the Inquiry class Lab Ships which are used by private research institutes and academics for exploration and scientific pursuits.
Since colonial times this world has endeavored to remain independent. This has not always been entirely successful. There is a tiny covert deployment keeping an eye out in the Tsorva (world) system on a local moon Mustell.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This fleet can be primarily found in the following areas:
World Listing: 1105
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science