|Army Size (BEs)||12000|
|World Trade Number||5.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||37,557|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||9,600,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||245,800|
Nisaga has an comfortably breathable atmosphere. The system has a population between 1 and 10 billion sophonts. The world serves as the capital for the subsector. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Nisaga Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Hegemony of Lorean.
- Formerly Ufhoerrr
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Nisaga Cluster.
Nisaga Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Nisaga Primary Orange K8 V
History and Background
The most populated world in over twelve parsecs, Nisaga is home to nine billion sophonts. The culture of Nisaga supports a sense of manifest destiny for its people, as it urges its continually increasing population to move to colonies on other worlds both in-system and in nearby systems. This sometimes causes friction with Nisaga’s less populated neighbors, who feel that Nisagan intrusion into their star systems is neither welcomed nor warranted.
Nisaga is motivated by a strong sense of manifest destiny, and maintains a series of interplanetary and interstellar colonies. This is a source of friction with nearby systems.
The first successful human uprising within the Sparks occurred in 359 , on Ufhoerrr (soon renamed Nisaga). This marks the start of the War of Man. Human independence was gained by 375, with the world renamed from the Vargr ‘Ufhoerrr’.
Nisaga was a turbulent and violent world between c. 500 and 900 Imperial. However, she avoided the full brunt of the Era of Horror, and enjoys the favor of the Hegemony. Her planetary culture is very anti-Vargr, and her people model themselves on the ruling Arzula human race in both behavior and thought.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - NISAGA 3116 C66299E-9 Hi 923 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- CT - 1105 - NISAGA 3116 A6629AB-C Hi 823 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- MT - 1125 - NISAGA 3116 A6629AB-C Hi 823 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- TNE - 1201 - Nisaga 3116 X662868-9 Ri 823 Wi
References and Contributors
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 3 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 5 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 17 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 19 - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication