|Primary||K3 V M8 V|
|Army size (BEs)||50|
|World Trade Number||5.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||108,592|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||600,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||321,500|
Ninlakim is a non-agricultural, pre-industrial, moderate population vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions, with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- Its economy and population are slowly growing and living conditions are expected to improve in the near future barring outside forces. Government control of this world is by an external military force. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Arnakhish Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Ninlakim, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdoms of a marquis and a viscount. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world has colonies at: Ishkaa (Dagudashaag 2309) and Shakuur (Dagudashaag 2010)
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Ninlakim is one of the main naval base in the subsector and is home to major elements of the 205th Fleet. The government of the world is provided by the Imperial Navy and seems to be mostly for the benefit of the Navy.
Binary Solar System
Ninlakim Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ninlakim Primary Primary Orange K3 V Ninlakim Companion Secondary Red M8 V
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Long Night this world was named Digadapud. It also served as a pirate haven, used as a base for raiders throughout the Subsector.