|Army Size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||4,132|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||4,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||3,100|
Ninjar has a trace atmosphere and the little amount of surface water is in a frozen state. The system has a population in the millions, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. Government control of this world is by an external military force. It is a member of Zhodani Consulate in the Cronor Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the [[Province of Iadr Nsobl]].[[Category: Province of Iadr Nsobl worlds]]
- This world has a nearby Zhodani Naval Base for support of military starships.
- This world supports a Zhodani Military Base for military ground forces.
|Army Size (BEs)||10|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||16,238|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||13,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||7,700|
Era: New Era
Ninjar is an icy, non-agricultural and preindustrial world, whose surface is ice-capped and with nearly all of its water frozen.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It is a world working toward being an industrial powerhouse but lacks an adequate workforce to do so. It must now import many of its manufactured and high tech goods. The governance of this world is from Chronor (Spinward Marches 0304). It is a member of Zhodani Consulate in the Cronor Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the [[Province of Iadr Nsobl]].[[Category: Province of Iadr Nsobl worlds]]
- This world is an Interface world, with a quarantine inspection facility for all ships.
- This world hosts a Zhodani Military Base, Supporting military ground forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The system has a planetoid field that is a restricted area due to its use by the Navy as a starship weapons-testing area.
Ninjar Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ninjar Primary White A4 V
0608 Ninjar (Zhodani)
Starport: Class V - Naval base.
Diameter: 1,618 miles (2,600 km).
Atmosphere: Trace oxygen-nitrogen.
Climate: Very cold.
Population: 4.1 million.
Government: Subjugated (ruled directly from Chronor).
Control Level: 2.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Ninjar is under military rule.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), TBD.
- GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 36.
- Periodical: Classic Traveller Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 19 in Article: "TNS (Revisited)"