|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||4,252|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Niishulam has both an unbreathably thin atmosphere and a lack of surface water making habitation by sophonts difficult. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Gadde Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Niishulam, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- During the Long Night this world was named Pinirsa.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available
Niishulam Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Niishulam Primary Primary Red M0 V
History and background
Niishulam was originally a pirate stop. It was discovered in 485 by Admiral Jenkins, who bombed the port into submission and then proceeded to carry out mass executions. These only halted when the Admiral left to continue his hunt for the exiled Duke Tarok Vilsarikaa. He never returned. A small Naval Base was established which remains to this day.
While all the civilian population live within the same cities and share life support facilities and the Starport with the Naval Base, the population have split into independent family clans loosely based upon pirate 'krewes'. These 'krewes' each maintain a one or more small starships for charter and salvage operations. A strong rivalry exists between the clans and violence frequently erupts in the streets.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Niishulam has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.