|Nidavellir/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0528)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Nidavellir is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- It is a member of the Amec Trade Protectorate, a cultural region and full member state of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- The Nahuatl name of the world is Tlacahpan.
- During the Long Night this world was named Irna.
Astrography and planetology
Nidavellir is maintained as a hunting reserve by the Amec Trade Protectorate nobility. Its snow covered plains are home to almost three hundred predatory species which are hunted for their pelts.
Nidavellir Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Nidavellir Primary Primary Red M0 V
History and background
No information yet available.