Newcastle (Vl 1801) (world)
|Newcastle/Anarsi (Vland 1801)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Newcastle (Vl 1801) is a rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world is rich with high-grade living conditions, a good climate, and a non-harmful environment. Immigration registration for this world is always in high demand.
- It a client state of the Third Imperium in the Anarsi Subsector of Vland Sector.
- During the Long Night this world was named Khushuush Giiim.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- This world hosted a Scout base during the Second Imperium.
Newcastle has been under the control of numerous Vargr corsairs for nearly two decades now. Early in 1104, Vargr corsairs overwhelmed the relatively low-tech defenses and took over the planet completely. This system learned the hard way that system defense boats are essential for border planets.
- It is believed that Newcastle has served as the jump off point for many of the Vargr corsair advances between 1113 and 1115. Although clandestine surveys of the system have failed to turn up any conclusive evidence of a corsair base, computer analysis of traffic patterns repeatedly show Newcastle as the hub.
|This article has a secret.|