|Nepal-in-Exile/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1024)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||A3 V K5 V M4 V|
Nepal-in-Exile is a desert world,
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It is a main world which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is part of the Fomalhaut system.
- Please see Fomalhaut (SR 1024) (system) for related information.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This world is a captured rogue planet that revolves around the primary star with an orbital period of 1,023 years and an eccentricity of 0.90.
Trinary Solar System
Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Primary Primary White A3 V Fomalhaut A Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Companion Secondary Orange K5 V Fomalhaut B (TW Piscis Austrini) Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Far Companion Tertiary Red M4 V Fomalhaut C (LP 876-10)
1024 Nepal-in-Exile (Imperial)
Starport: Class II.
Diameter: 6,100 miles (9,800 km). Gravity: 0.74g.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: -.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Nepal-in-Exile is a main world, dominated by desert conditions, which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.