|Narkur'le/Laraa (Dagudashaag 3031)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Narkur'le is a nonindustrial water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Laraa Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During the Long Night this world was named Adir.
- A significant population of Scanians, a sophontic species and minor race, resides on this world.
Narkur'le is best known as a trade nexus for Scanian Nehute and other independent traders.
- Cargo exchange is generally handled by the Halconi' orbital port which boasts A class facilities.
History & Background (Dossier)
The planet is primarily an R&R port and boasts only one main city Hasseim.
- The only major export, apart from religious artefacts, is Memh.
Point of Interest: Active Religious Communities
The city is held is high religious and cultural regard by the Brethren who at the Council of Unification held in Hasseim established the basic tenets of their belief.
- The Church of the Forever Sabbath whose second prophet, Shura Emmanuel was born in 105 at what is now the Shrine of the Soul.
- The Scanian's celebrate the birthplace of the famous Rabban Halc Shagraa and his school of Yahei Ve'lma.
- Throughout the centuries, where there has been a great deal of religious tension between the various religions, the Scanian's have managed to maintain harmony.