|Nakharpii/Ushra (Dagudashaag 1420)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most forms of sophontic life.
- It is a pre-agricultural world with an environment suitable for large scale agricultural and livestock industries that have not yet been widely developed.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to gradually rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ushra Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
Nakharpii is the nearest thing that Ushra Subsector has to a frontier world.
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Long Night this world was named Aaduum Ind.
Due to conflicting claims as to ownership, the planet was not colonised until the 900s. The original settlers were funded by AnoTech which went into liquidation in 1005 and there was too much conflict between the citizens to agree on a planetary government to replace it. The planet is currently in a state of total anarchy and the planet is undergoing IISS evaluation.