- It is a semi-central language.
- The language has its roots in ancient Terra.
Nahuatl is a language that is believed to have originated on Terra (Solomani Rim 1827). Although, some believe that it may have originated elsewhere and been transplanted to Terra. It is an official language within the Amec Trade Protectorate in Dagudashaag Sector of the Third Imperium. Parts of Terra still also use the tongue, primarily in the Northern and Central Americas.
The language has a complex morphology that is characterized by polysynthesis and agglutination. Modern Galanglic has loaned it many words and concepts.
History & Background / Historical Linguistics
Nahuatl is the ancient spoken language of the Aztecs (Culhua Mexicatl), rediscovered during the Mexicatl Cultural Revolution and became the official language of the Amec Trade Protectorate language in 743. The current version only approximates the original language and many words have been adopted — primarily from Galaach — and adapted to fix Nahuatl pronunciation. Galanglic characters are used in its written format.
Worlds and sectors
This language is primarily spoken in the following areas:
- Dagudashaag Sector
- Solomani Rim Sector
- Trojan Reach Sector
World Listing: 1105
This language is widely spoken on the following systems and worlds:
References and contributors
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Bolivar." Signal-GK 11 (1995): 81. via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 257.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science