This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Nahn/Clown (Magyar 2403)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M2 V|
Nahn is a pre-agricultural, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Clown Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Austa (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Nahn Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Nahn Primary Primary Red M0 V None Nahn Companion Secondary Red M2 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 14 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science