From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Nabeth/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 1202)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It a client state of the Third Imperium in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The Imperium considers Nabeth to be the de facto capital of the subsector.
- The planet’s population is restricted to a ring of spaceborne habitats and hollowed-out asteroids that have been moved into stable orbits around the little world.
- The Nabethi have a reputation as excellent if unscrupulous traders and the bazaars of Nabeth are a good place to go for rumors or to pick up curious artifacts from elsewhere in the Trojan Reach.
- There is an Imperial Scout Base located in this system.
- The trading cartel McClellan Factors maintains a Factor on the mainworld.