Muan Issler (world)
|Muan Issler/Vega (Solomani Rim 1816)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Vegan Autonomous District, a cultural region and full member state of the Third Imperium in the Vega Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is located on the Rim Main.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Vegans.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of humans and other non-human sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
1816 Muan Issler (Vegan Autonomous Region)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 2,800 miles (4,500 km). Gravity: 0.37g.
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 13 billion.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 6.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Muan Issler, the first major Vegan interstellar colony, has been called the second Vegan homeworld. During the First Imperium the planet was devastated by the Vilani during the Vegan Consolidation War.