Mote (Da 1414) (world)
|Mote/Ushra (Dagudashaag 1414)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Mote (Da 1414) is a nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a main world which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ushra Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During the Long Night this world was named Sennur Guun.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Mote is a carbonaceous/ice asteroid trapped into a stable orbit round Mother, a brown dwarf.
Native Sophont: Moteans
Moteans have developed under near zero-G and are a tall, spindly race that now are unable to withstand gravity above 0.5g without exoskeletons.
History & Background (Dossier)
It was tunneled out originally by miners in 10 and a small mining settlement stayed.