From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Morgan/Drinsaar (Reaver's Deep 2038)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Lanyard Colonies in the Drinsaar Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), . (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Cargonaut Press Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook
- Classic Traveller Gamelords Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (data-generated)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA Far Traveller 1
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA Far Traveller 2
- Periodical: Classic Traveller Traveller's Digest #16
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Traveller Chronicle 6
- External Link: archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- External Link: Non-Canon Traveller Library
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science