- The Moot Spire is also one of the best-known government buildings in charted space as well as on the planet Capital, the capital of the Third Imperium, and it hosts meetings of the assembly of Third Imperium Nobles known as the Imperial Moot.
The Moot Spire is a marvel of architecture and technology.
- Arcologies differ in that they often intended to house self-sufficient communities containing residential, industrial, agricultural, and commercial structures all in one megastructure, providing all conceptually desirable services to its inhabitants to include public transport, sanitation, medical, vocational, ediucational, and all other conceptual needs.
- The Moot Spire serves one purpose, to house the Imperial Moot. It does not serve the other functions that an arcology serves.
(Description) Lower Moot
The Moot holds its sessions in the Moot Spire, which, at 1.75 kilometers high, is the tallest building on Capital.
- By tradition, the Spire is the only building allowed to tower above the old Imperial Palace, which is 4.25 kilometers away.
(Description) High Moot
At the top of the Moot Spire is the High Moot, where select committees hold the most private deliberations.
- Elevators with gravitic compensators can speed visitors from the bottom to the top in eighteen seconds.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.