Monterian Planetary Navy
The Monterian Planetary Navy is a small local starship navy with some interstellar projection capability.
On the planet Montero (world), with the assistance of several corporate and noble investors, a small security squadron was built with local resources.
Their mandate to protect the world in the name of the emperor, is part of their oath and vow.
Strategy & Doctrine (Operations)
The system navy deploys 5,950 tons of shipping, the Monterian Planetary Navy is primarily concerned with trade security and convoy escort duty. They operate directly from the starport and have no facilities of their own. In theory, the baron and knight are responsible for this force.
The force is small, affordable, and tailored for minor security tasks.
Tables of Organization & Equipment (Organizational Structure)
- (x11) Mont-PC class Patrol Cutter
- (x4) Mont-SC class Scout
- (x1) Mont-DD class Destroyer
- (x3) Mont-DE class Destroyer Escort
- (x3) Mont-GC class Patrol Corvette
Representative Examples & Classes
See above, for sample designs and classes. Some discussion has occurred toward buying some TL–F warships to update the force.
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science