Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches
|The Spinward Marches|
|Table of Contents|
The Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches book details the history of the sector and how the various governments interact.
The Spinward Marches lie on the edge of Imperial Space, an area that borders rival interstellar governments that directly oppose any further expansion of the Imperium. Far from the major centres of power the local rulers have more practical power than the Emperor himself. It is here that bands of daring individuals can take advantage of the hostile factions to carve out a fortune for themselves. The Spinward Marches offer untold adventure for those willing to seek it out.
- The role of mega-corporations is also discussed with their rivalries causing almost as much conflict as the clash of the mighty empires.
- The various alien races that can be found in the sector are also looked at, as is how they interact with the main powers.
- Many planets are given a short description with many plot links that Game Masters can use for their own campaigns.
- A number of planets are given more detailed descriptions, with some of the more notable being so described.
- This sourcebook for the Traveller game serves a springboard for any new campaign set in the Spinward Marches during the Third Imperium.
Table of Contents
|The Third Imperium||13|
|The Spinward Marches||39|
|Subsectors of the Spinward Marches||56|
|Adventuring in the Spinward Marches||122|
Library Data Entries (Public)
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches Campaign Data: The default era for this book is 1105 (Classic Era).
- UWP is the same as found in Supplement 3 - The Spinward Marches
- Also the default background book for the Third Imperium setting for Mongoose Traveller
Credits (Primary Sources)
Author: Martin Dougherty
COMMENTARY & DATA ARTICLES
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|