|Capital||Cyril (Reft 2738)|
|No. of Stars||37|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Moibin Subsector is defended by 130th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Moibin, subsector P of Reft has 37 worlds, of which 28 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 33 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 21 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are eight Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus two Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, five Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, ten Poor (Po) worlds, two Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are six Naval bases in the subsector, five Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Moibin there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 37 Knights, three Baronets, nine Barons, two Marquises, two Viscounts, three Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Argus (Reft 2536). The highest tech level is F at Stock Point 3 (Reft 2636). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
World Listing: 1116
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
Polity Listing: 1116
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
Significant populations of the following sophont races reside within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), . (Named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Trillion Credit Squadron
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Rebellion Sourcebook (pg. 26)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 3 in Article: 'Domain of Deneb: Sector Data'
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 20
- Mongoose Traveller: Reft Sector