|Army size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||4,168|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||9,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||7,000|
Mirkigli has a unbreathably thin atmosphere and very little surface water. The system has a population between 1 million and 10 million sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This is a high technology world with available technology over the standards for the subsector. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Old Suns Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Mirkigli, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships. 100% of the world's population is the Minor Human Race Lancian. During the Long Night this world was named Uddiki.
Astrography and planetology
Mirkigli Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Mirkigli Primary Primary Yellow G3 V
History and background
Mirkigli is one of only two totally Lancian colonies within the subsector. Originally settled for its radioactives it has long since been milled out and now old mine shafts have become the cities. The people mainly make their living from trade and many Vilani businesses have supply offices here.
References and contributors
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Old Suns." Signal-GK 4 (1992): 50. via HIWG
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), 79.
- Stuart L. Dollar, Joseph E. Walsh. Psionic Institutes (Imperium Games, 1997), 8.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 248.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science