|Mirage/Gazulin (Trojan Reach 2909)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Mirage is a rich, nonindustrial desert world with no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world is rich with high-grade living conditions, a good climate, and a non-harmful environment. Immigration registration for this world is always in high demand.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gazulin Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Mirage Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Mirage Primary Yellow-White F0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Mirage, once a vibrant world, has slipped into drug-fueled decadence and now has a far diminished place in the subsector.
- Mirage recently began using neighboring Susanawo as a prison colony, dispatching political prisoners using one-way drop shuttles.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
The desert world of Mirage was bypassed by the first wave of settlements. The arid planet is nearly devoid of water, and a prospecting team visited the planet and failed to find any signs of useful minerals.
- Centuries later, a consortium of investors tried to grow dust-spice on Mirage for the Aslan market. Dust-spice thrives on only a few worlds, and they believed that with the right irrigation and artificial culturing techniques, they could produce the spice on Mirage too. They failed, but in the course of their efforts discovered the true wealth of the planet. The sands of Mirage contain tiny burrowing insects that, when crushed and processed, yield an intoxicating hallucinogen called Mirage-liquor. This drug differs from other narcotics in that it allows directed dreaming. Drink the waters of Mirage, and you will become the master of your own dreams for a few hours, enjoying any experience you can imagine with perfect clarity and perfect recall.