From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Mickel/Nemo (Magyar 0119)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Mickel is a poor, moderate population pre-industrial hellworld, with over a hundred million, but not yet a billion sophonts struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world would like to become a major industrial powerhouse in the subsector, but lacks the population and resources to build an adequate workforce and industrial business sector.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Nemo Subsector of Magyar Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Mickel Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Mickel Primary Yellow-White F4 VI
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 14
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science