|Megi/Mongrabi (Zarushagar 2940)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F4 V M3 V M8 V|
Megi is a preindustrial, agricultural world classified as a "puzzle zone", a world with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zarushagar Sector of the Domain of Ilelish.
- This world is designated an amber zone and caution is advised since the world is considered potentially dangerous.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Trinary Solar System
Megi is a trinary (three-star) solar system.
Megi Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Megi Primaris Primary Yellow-White F4 V Megi system Megi Secundius Secondary Red M3 V Megi system. Close companion. Megi Tertius Tertiary Red M8 V Megi subsystem. Far companion.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Article: "Daibei Sector: Library and Map" by Nancy & Aleatha Parker (pgs 22-25) from Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 15
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science