Maxwell class Troop Transport
|Maxwell class Troop Transport|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: IA Troop Transport|
|Crew||7,622 including 6,872 Marines|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Maxwell class Troop Transport is a warship.
This large saucer is popular with crews and marines alike. The hull is thick and well protected, it has decent range and speed, and is well armed. With a vast array of missiles, it can also cripple enemy ships with its spinal mount, not too bad for a transport!
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|4.||Electronics||Model TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| No information yet available.
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Rebellion Sourcebook, pg. 26.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science