Maujen Defense Bureau
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
The Maujen Defense Bureau is a large World-State military.
- Local Population: 40,000,000
- Status: peace footing (government modifier x1.1).
- Construction Restrictions:
- Maximum TL: TL 10
- Maximum Jump: Jump-1
- Maximum Hull Size: 25,000 dTons
- Naval Capacity: 44,000 dTons
- Mercantile Capacity: 220,000 dTons
- Army: 150 Battalions in 7 Divisions with one elite independent Brigade.
- 15 Battalions in 5 Marine Regiments, 2 Battalions are deployed as Fleet Marines, One Battalion rotates off fleet duty after a one year deployment. Only major combatants carry marine units.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Chief of the Navy supervises:
- Marine Security Forces
- Navy Logistical Command
- Navy Basic Training and Officer Candidate School
- Astrographic Institute
Security Patrol Squadron:
- (x1) Harmal class Missile Cruiser 22,000 tons
- (x3) Taranil class Patrol Frigates 1,600 tons
- (x4) Cadence Gaul class Troop Transports 4,000 tons
- (x6) Yarostnaya Ataka class Combat Sloops 200 tons
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science