This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Marlheim/Ea (Reaver's Deep 1230)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G2 V M9 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Grand Duchy of Marlheim, a human-dominated state located in the Ea Subsector of the Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- It has a colony at Rintarna (Reaver's Deep Drinsaar).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Marlheim Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Marlheim Primary Primary Yellow G2 V None Marlheim Companion Secondary Red M9 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
This world is the overall capital of the interstellar government of the Grand Duchy of Marlheim, a tightly controlled and avowedly expansionistic state.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Divine Intervention/Night of Conquest
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Trading Team by J. Andrew Keith
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Into the Deep #1 Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: Brett Kruger
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science