|Markhashi/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1529)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M1 V M6 V|
Markhashi is a moderate population, non-agricultural and preindustrial, icy vacuum world, with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Its surface is ice-capped with little or no atmosphere and nearly all of its water frozen.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It is a world working toward being an industrial powerhouse but lacks an adequate workforce to do so at this time. Immigration is being encouraged and promoted. This world needs workers.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a main world which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is an ice-capped gas giant moon.
Binary Solar System
Markhashi Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Markhashi Primary Primary Red M1 V Markhashi Companion Secondary Red M6 V
1529 Markhashi (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 2,900 miles (4,600 km). Gravity: 0.20g.
Population: 740 million.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- During the Fifth Interstellar War Terran Confederation forces captured Markhashi, then a First Imperium frontier outpost.
- A Vilani raid on Markhashi in -2327 initiated the Sixth Interstellar War.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.