March Harrier Publishing
March Harrier Publishing is an authorized Traveller publisher.
March Harrier Publishing is a small venture started in 2017 to publish adventures on the TAS licence for Mongoose Traveller. It is named, with the blessing of "Marc Miller," for the ship, the March Harrier, that stars in The Traveller Adventure, a 400-ton Type R Subsidized Merchant. March Harrier's logo consists of a stylized Type R in a collapsing Jump bubble.
Its first publication, Two Days on Carsten by Timothy Collinson can be used as an add-on chapter to The Traveller Adventure or a standalone for any ship crew visiting a backwater, small population world with at least one mining facility.
Subsequent adventures by the same author have included:
- See How They Run - Zhodani merchants trying to make their way in District 268 and Ashfall set on the heavily volcanic world of Spume in the Darrian Confederation as six scientists get to grips with research in a hostile environment and end up fighting to survive. See How They Run is a companion adventure to Three Blind Mice published by 13Mann and available for free at their website or on DriveThruRPG.
- The very high level adventure by Stephen J. Ellis, Eve of Rebellion, sees the players take on the roles of Emperor Strephon, Princess Iphigenia, Princes Lucan & Varian, Archduke Dulinor and Duke Norris in the days before a potential assassination might bring chaos to the Third Imperium.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This publisher is best known for the following products:
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Timothy Collinson
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science