Lon Mardos Defense Forces
The Lon Mardos Defense Forces is a World-State Military.
Naval Vessels Include some locally built warships.
- Local Population: 70,000,000
- Status: peace footing (government modifier x0.8).
- Construction Restrictions:
- Maximum TL: TL 11
- Maximum Jump: Jump-2
- Maximum Hull Size: 25,000 dTons
- Naval Capacity: 55,000 dTons
- Mercantile Capacity: 280,000 dTons
History & Background (Dossier)
The army currently deploys 120 battalions in twelve independent combat brigades.
The fleet marines muster 12 battalions.
The navy has the following ships in its current inventory:
- x2 2,500 ton TL–11 Nonsuch class Patrol Frigates
- x2 19,000 ton TL–11 Lon Mardos class Light Cruisers
- x12 100 ton TL–11 Xero class Scouts
- x3 3,600 ton TL–11 Hybrid Zeno class Escort Carriers
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science