Logistics Integrated is a large corporation of the Distant Fringe.
- 1 Market Ticker Code
- 2 Description (Portfolio)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
Market Ticker Code
This business entity is traded under the following interstellar market code/s:
Market Ticker Code Name Code Type Charter Remarks TBD Corp Name TBD 4 to 12 alphanumeric character LIC None
Logistics Integrated is considered to be a part of the Transport and Logistics Business Sector. It primarily operates within the rimward and coreward parts of Far Home Sector, particularly within the Pador-Aredian Cluster, the Void Edge Star Lane, and the Outland Run Star Lane. It operates regular services into the Rimward Federation.
- Bulk transport of raw materials.
- Bulk transport of finished goods.
- Bulk transport of chemical products.
- Protected storage and warehousing.
- Interface services.
Governance & Organization
Logistics Integrated is governed by a President, a Committee of Governors and an Executive Board. It is run by a Executive Vice President, Senior Vice Presidents and Office Directors. It has an extensive Records Office, an Internal Audit Office, a Legal Department, a Sophont Resources Bureau, a Public Relations Office, a Finance Department, and a Department of Internal Security.
The head office is located on Pador, a major commercial and industrial center of the Distant Fringe. As well as the main administrative complexes its headquarters includes a corporate retreat and spa complex, a number of executive villas, and large private estates with associated recreational facilities where business may be undertaken in complete privacy. The company controls a private spaceport facility on the world.
- The company maintains Regional Head Offices, administrative centers, holding and storage facilities, private landing pads, hangers, commercial premises and private territories on worlds across the region. These holdings are protected by corporate security.
- Offworld Division (responsible for interplanetary and interstellar transport)
- Surface Division (responsible for on-world and interface transportation)
- Holdings Division (responsible for short and long term storage and warehousing of all kinds)
- Assets Division (responsible for maintenance and upkeep of corporate assets)
- The Trust – 44%,
- Felstock family – 58%,
- Zelig family – 42%
- Instelbank Prime – 28%,
- Private ownership – 17%
- Portfolio Mitchell – 11%,
- of which Harbinger Holdings – 35%,
- Lomax Chemical Transport
- Industrias Espinosa SA (chemical exploration, extraction and processing): 11% holding.
- BioEngin Technical (pharmaceutical research and production): 7% holding.
A fleet of more than 200 commercial vessels with a declared total tonnage in excess of 5 million displacement tons. Fleet assets include jump-capable ships, large in-system transports, interface vessels and small craft.
The corporation has private berthing and warehousing facilities in most starports lying along Star Lanes within the rimward and trailing parts of Far Home Sector and maintains commercial offices in many large urban areas.
The corporation can trace its origins to a collaboration of free traders of around 5300AD.
No information yet available.
Mooi & Belanis Heavy Haulage SA. This company, sharing the same home port and operating within the same general area, is actively competing with Logistics Integrated, seeking to squeeze it out of the market.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
Facilities Data: 1105
This business is known to host facilities in the following locations:
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Artist & Contributor: CaveDoctor
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science