Lo Population World
- This TC is very common for worlds outside the HZ.
- Such planets tend to have lower habitability characteristics.
Probably Planetary Orbit & Climate
There is no standard orbit or climate associated with low population worlds.
No information yet available.
Lo Population World are relatively newly colonized worlds and are homes to pioneers. The socioeconomic system of the planet is not yet well developed and many goods cannot be produced indigenously so they must be imported from other planets through interstellar trade.
On the other hand, many such planets are full of opportunities, chances to explore, and potentially undiscovered wealth.
Expected Population Progression Scheme
Population World Series (Sophonts):
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Worlds and Adventures (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Scouts (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), TBD.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- External Link: Beowolf's Libary Data Website (defunct)
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science