|Lishuggi/Rure (Gushemege 1019)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M2 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Rure Subsector of Gushemege Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world has a colony at Vlu'da'rin (world).
- During the Long Night this world was named Lesh.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Lishuggi Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Lishuggi Primary Primary Red M0 V Lishuggi Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
History-Era: New Era
The 2585 TankRon of the 231st Fleet was the main reason for the Imperial A starport and the naval base after the 8183rd CruRon of the famous 271st Fleet was lost in battle. The facility received several TL–E upgrades for supporting this fleet during the rebellion.
Virus arrived in form of a God strain late 1136 with a KEV ship searching home. The TL–10 backup suicided and the navel base remained in orbit. God enjoyed his Vapethis, but was disturbed by the Human and Ael Yael population. As he realized that the Vapethi have a lower rate of population growth than humans, he got finally insane and nuked his planet end of 1144 by using neutron bombs for the human cities.
Silviana Novalis had to left her seat in the Moot of Ports for her decision that its more important to build a new downport on Toraago than to disable the naval base on Lishuggi. About 34 million Humans, Ael Yael and Vapethi died because of her misinterpretation about Lishuggis motivation and stability.
One month later an assault attack disabled Lishuggis God. About 5% of the naval bases asset was left after this attack and restrained with the parent type. The remaining 70 Vapethi and 20 Ael Yael managed to obtain a puppeteer egg some weeks later, infected several vessels and left Rure. Its not known if they are now hiding at Chulesh, or traveled further corewards.
Point of Interest: Olputouen Religion
Duchess Shiga last book "The Power of Disappearance" was published 1197, two month after she had left Rure with Muecke, Camille Novalis Alkhalikoi and a fleet of around 60 vessels including Kazou class JumpPorts. Since then the "The Power of Disappearance" became a meme and several smaller fleets left Rure towards unknown destinations.