|Liebeslied/Die Weltbund (Beyond 2006)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Liebeslied is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- It is a member of the Die Weltbund in the Die Weltbund Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- Liebeslied is the site of an Assassins' Institute. 
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Surveys indicate the presence of extensive large mineral deposits including (but not limited to) Copper (Cu), Silver (Ag), Lead (Pb), Gold (Au), and Uranium (U). 
Liebeslied Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Liebeslied Primary Yellow G0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information currently available.
Liebeslied has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.