Liapryrzh class Battle Carrier
|Liapryrzh class Battle Carrier|
|Type: VTS Battle Carrier|
|Also see||Subcraft Carrier|
|Architect||Tripod Traveller Atlas|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
Qty: MCr 303,533.4
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Hull||Dispersed Structure Hull|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Tripod Traveller Atlas|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Liapryrzh class Battle Carrier is a heavy warship.
Serving with the Zhodani Navy the Liapryrzh is equipped with (5) 60,000 ton Achzhdr class Battle Riders and (150) 50 ton Fighters. It has an unstreamlined dispersed structure hull. It has jump 3, 2 G's acceleration, and a model 8 fib computer.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
- Tonnage: 750,000 tons (standard), 10,500,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 559 officers, 5,031 ratings.
- Performance: Jump-3. 2G acceleration. Power plant-4. 30,000 EP. Agility 2.
- Electronics: Model 8/fib computer
- Hardpoints: Fifteen 100-ton bays. Six hundred and ten 50 ton bays. One thousand two hundred fifty turret hardpoints.
- Armament: Five 100-ton meson gun bays. Five 100-ton particle accelerator bays. Two hundred fifty triple beam laser turrets organized into 25 batteries. Ten 50 ton fusion gun bays. Six hundred 50 ton missile bays.
- Defenses: Five 100-ton repulsor bays. One thousand triple sandcaster turrets organized into 100 batteries. Meson screen (factor-6). Nuclear Damper (factor-6).
- Craft: 150 50 ton fighters
- Fuel Treatment: No fuel scoops No fuel purification plant
- Cost: MCr36594.8 standard. MCr29275.8 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 58 months standard, 46 months in quantity.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VTS class Superheavy Tender
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Tripod Traveller Atlas
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science