|Army Size (BEs)||15|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||11,992|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||22,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||128,200|
Liamea is an agricultural world with a tainted atmosphere but still a near-ideal environment for producing foodstuffs. The system supports a population of tens of millions of sophonts. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Hebrin Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Liamea, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdoms of a baron and a marquis. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Astrography and Planetology
No information yet available.
Liamea Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Liamea Primary Orange K3 V
History and Background
Liamea holds massive Nuremberg–style rallies to celebrate the new Imperial year.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Liamea 2428 A3447BB-A Ag Varg1 334 Im
- CT - 1105 - Liamea 2428 A3447BB-9 Ag Varg1 234 Im
- MT - 1125 - Liamea 2428 C344700-6 Ag 234 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - Liamea 2428 D344621-5 Ag 134 Wi
References and Contributors
- Jason Kemp. "Delta Quadrant of the Empty Quarter Sector- Hebrin Subsector." Stellar Reaches 02 (2005): 8. - UWP Only
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication