|Primary||F6 V D|
|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||1|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
- As a barren world, it has no overt population, government, or law level.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- This world could probably be populated by very determined colonists if any had an inclination to do so... It is a Vargr dominated Non-Aligned world in the Rourukhae Subsector of Knoellighz Sector.
- This system hosts a Naval Base for support of military starships.
- 1 Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Lekhssoustsuloghz Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Lekhssoustsuloghz Primary Primary Yellow-White F6 V Lekhssoustsuloghz Companion Secondary White Dwarf D
History & Background (Dossier)
Lekhssoustsuloghz (Knoellighz 1804) B472000-0 Ba Lo Ni, a frontier world outside the Coreward edge of the Democracy of Greats in Rourukhae Subsector is an example of a world yet to be properly colonized. Rather investors from nearby, Non-aligned worlds have opted to develop the out-system first before any surveying or landings on the mainworld. Thus a Naval Base in orbit over the only Gas Giant’s largest moon serves as both a military facility and as a B-rated Starport waypoint for starships seeking to skim for fuel and amenities. As of 1105, a proper survey and evaluation of Lekhssoustsuloghz has yet to be undertaken. A lack of a Scout service in the Vargr Extents may be the primary reason. Adventurous and charismatic Vargr can find opportunity in discovery, survey, prospects and a chance at selecting the initial site for the first colony here.
- About the size of Mars, Lekhssoustsuloghz has a 0.36 surface gravity.
- Filtering of the otherwise standard, Earthlike atmosphere is a minor hitch in breathing on this world. An atmospheric pressure range of 0.72 to 1.3 is measurable.
- Lekhssoustsuloghz has only a 20% hydrographic. Its small seas collect mainly along the temperate zones and feature long and flat, snakelike aquatic brackish water fish.
- Lekhssoustsuloghz has yet to be colonized and is still in its pristine condition as of 1105. Thus there is no Population, Government, Law or Tech Level ratings. The out-system Naval Base is the only sophont representation. Referees: Placement of an indigenous sentient species on Lekhssoustsuloghz possible, if desired.
- Located on a branch of the so-called Gateway to Ghoekhnael, a 63-world Jump-1 main, this world has some potential yet tapped as of 1105.
- A single, wide planetoid belt separating the mainworld from the only Gas Giant is also the topic of surveyors at 1105. Its mineral content is not yet known until prospectors and other wildcatters probe the belt circa 1116.
History-Era: Classic Era: 1105
At this time, the world of Lekhssoustsuloghz is merely discovered and a Naval Base over its Gas Giant is constructed and put into orbit over a large moon.
History-Era: Rebellion Era: 1116
Extensive surveys are coming to a close and a colony site is selected.
History-Era: Hard Times Era: 1120
History-Era: Virus Era: 1130s
There is little to attract the Vampire Fleets to this solar system as initial colonies are too small or lack sufficient technology to warrant infection by Virus during this time. The Naval Base does come under attack by curious Vampires though.
History-Era: Empress Wave: 1123
The Empress Wave does little damage to Lekhssoustsuloghz as it has yet to see much draw of Psions and psionic individuals to this solar system.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Vargr (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), IBC. Classic Traveller (named but no further data)
- Don McKinney. Zhodani (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), IBC.J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Zhodani (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), IBC. Classic Traveller (named but no further data)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 11,47. MegaTraveller (dot map provided)
- Author & Contributor: Michael Allyn Davis (generated data and names)
- Author & Contributor: The Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science