Lancian Cultural Region
- It is not independent and is dominated by the Third Imperium.
|Lancian Confederation||Pre-Imperial||LanCon||No standard code||None|
|Imperial Receivership||1st Survey (300)||CsIm||2-ltr code||None|
|Lancian Cultural Region||2nd Survey (1065)||ImLR||4-ltr code||None|
“In the generally aggressive, competitive, and profiteering space of the Imperium Lancia oﬀers a more creative, considered, and pastoral way."
Empress Arbellatra created the Lancian Cultural Region in 639 in recognition of the Lancians support of her during the Civil War.
Previously the Lancian Cultural Region had been extensively ravaged by the Vilani during the Consolidation Wars, and the Lancians have resented Vilani inﬂuences ever since. The region was resettled from the Vland Sector under a special program sponsored by Makhidkarun. After 639 many Lancians returned to claim their heritage creating ongoing tension with the Vilani settlers.
Political Lineage: 1105
- Kukhunen World-State → Lancian Movement → Lancian Confederation → Imperial Receivership → Lancian Cultural Region (present)
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Corridor Sector
- Dagudashaag Sector
- Gushemege Sector
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- David Burden. "Contact: Lancians." Alien Realms Volume 2 Issue 2. (1992): 8-13 via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. "Contact: Lancians." Signal-GK 04 (1992): 4-7.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 213.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science