From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Lancelot/Hermes (Daibei 1137)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M3 V M8 V|
Lancelot is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Hermes Subsector of Daibei Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Lancelot Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Lancelot Primary Primary Red M3 V None Lancelot Companion Secondary Red M8 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Article: "Daibei Sector: Library and Map" by Nancy & Aleatha Parker (pgs 22-25) from Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 15
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science