|Capital||Libuka (Zarushagar 2202)|
|No. of Stars||30|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
- J-2 to J-4 capable starcraft are required in this subsector.
- It is well populated with many nobles, but few have any interest with outside communication from beyond the subsector.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Lagaar Subsector is defended by 239th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Lagaar, subsector C of Zarushagar has 30 worlds, of which 28 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 4 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, three Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 17 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, eight Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are eight Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and three Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are three Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, one Desert (De) world, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, six Poor (Po) worlds, five Vacuum (Va) worlds, and no Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are nine Naval bases in the subsector, three Scout bases, and one Way station. In Lagaar there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 30 Knights, four Baronets, nine Barons, one Marquis, three Viscounts, one Count, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Libuka (Zarushagar 2202). The highest tech level is E at Al Mansur (Zarushagar 1904) and Ur'kytarre (Zarushagar 2402). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Referee's Gaming Kit
- Periodical: MegaTraveller TD21
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Challenge75 by Author & Contributor: Greg Videll
- TNE New Era 1248 Sourcebook 2: Bearers of the Flame
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Zhodani Base
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Greg Videll of the HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science