|Homeworld||Labrys (Solomani Rim 1140)|
|Reference||Solomani & Aslan 8.|
The Labrysians are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a non-humanoid appearance.
- Some records notate them as the Labrysans.
Non-canon: Labrys (Solomani Rim 1140) is inhabited by a race evolved from omnivores, but humanoid in appearance. The Boötean Federation brought its support of the Reform Movement into the open by offering aid and eventual membership to the Labrysans. Although a member of the Federation, the majority of the population is unaware of its other-world contact and dialogue is mainly through government channels.
History & Background (Dossier)
Labrys is the homeworld of a minor sentient species. The Solomani Confederation interdicts the system to prevent any contact with the inhabitants, who are at a TL-8 stage of development. The aliens are apparently uninterested in space exploration, and surprisingly seem unaware of the existence of human civilization.
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), 8.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science