|No. of Stars||31|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Kushga Subsector is defended by 95th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Kushga, subsector F of Diaspora has 31 worlds, of which 29 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 5 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are two High population (Hi) worlds, three Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 18 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, four Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and six Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are four Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, four Vacuum (Va) worlds, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are three Naval bases in the subsector, one Scout base, and one Way station. In Kushga there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 29 Knights, four Baronets, five Barons, four Marquises, three Viscounts, two Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Erobi (Diaspora 1612). The highest tech level is F at Last Exit (Diaspora 1019) and Pierre (Diaspora 1411). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 6 and 13).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium
- Various member systems and worlds.
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
The postwar population of Kushga Subsector is 7.44 billion, a decline of 2 billion from pre-Rebellion totals. The only world that experienced a noteworthy decrease in population was Erobi. The highest tech is D, at Mohavi and Pierre.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Charles E. Gannon. Hard Times (Game Designers Workshop, 1991), TBD. (Khavle and Pasdaruu Subsectors)
- Charles E. Gannon. Astrogators' Guide to the Diaspora Sector (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Charles E. Gannon. Assignment: Vigilante (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 02 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1993), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 03 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 04 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 05 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman. Path of Tears (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD. (Promise and Khulam Subsections)
- Frank Chadwick. Vampire Fleets (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. The Guilded Lilly (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Early Fallen (Avenger Enterprises, 2006), TBD.
- TBD. Belly of the Beast (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Fan-Site
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science