|Army Size (BEs)||15|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||7,672|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||50,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||100,000|
Kuell is a pre-industrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Tsahrroek Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Rukadukaz Republic. 30% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr. Less than 10% of the world's population is the Minor Race Bwap.
Astrography and Planetology
No information yet available.
Kuell Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Kuell Primary Orange K2 V
History and Background
Kuell is a long-settled Notable World, whose population is known for its architectural ambition. The Tall Towers of Kuell were destroyed by the Imperium during the Julian War, but were eventually rebuilt. However, today’s Vargr population is more noted for its rejection of the True Vargr Gods mania that now dominates the Kuell Cluster than for its steady supply of attractive consumer goods or its heavily processes ores, alloys, and chemicals.
The local Ikonaz Vilani, generally poorer and more insular than the Ikonaz Vargr, now largely live in their own independent nations - officially ruled by ceremonial Vargr monarchies, but practically ruled by Vilani corporations, merchant families, and military dynasties. All three political authorities have a strong democratic component, in imitation of the local Vargr governments, which - in addition to being wealthier and of higher technology than the humans - are straight representative democracies.
Note that Kuell is NOT an independent world: she is officially a territory of Roenksu (Empty Quarter 0205), the regional center of the Julian Protectorate and the Star Legion. Regardless, Kuell is still a Notable World, and she speaks for herself in the Rukadur counsels and committees - and not for her powerful master.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Kuell 0206 A37276B-B Varg3 (O:EMPT0205) 624 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- CT - 1105 - Kuell 0206 A372774-A 524 Varg3, Bwap0 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- MT - 1125 - Kuell 0206 A372774-A 524 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- TNE - 1201 - Kuell 0206 X372532-6 Ni B 424 Wi
References and Contributors
- Jason Kemp. "Alpha Quadrant of the Empty Quarter Sector- Tsahrroek Subsector." Stellar Reaches 04 (2006): 7. - UWP Only
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science