|Homeworld||Lair (Provence 2402)|
|Status||Major Race Subspecies, Vargr Ethnic Group|
The Kokasha Vargr are a technologically sophisticated sophont subspecies.
- They are a major race, Terragen, and a Vargr Ethnic Group with a semi-humanoid appearance.
- Their poorly organized supra-polity is known as the Vargr Extents and can be found coreward of the Third Imperium.
- Please also see: Aekhu Vargr, Akumgeda Vargr, Irilitok Vargr, Ovaghoun Vargr, Suedzuk Vargr, Kokasha Vargr, Logaksu Vargr, Nakagun Vargr, Roth Thokken Vargr, Urzaeng Vargr
Vargr Sub-Species: The Kokasha are all but extinct now and those that remain live in a refuge in Rukhs Dall (known as Trenchans Sector in the Imperium). They are the smallest of the subspecies and were engineered by the Ancients to have heightened mental faculties at the expense of their physical attributes. Kokasha are typically 1.45 metres high and weigh 50 kilograms. Females are slightly smaller averaging 1.4 metres high and weighing 45.0 kilograms.
History & Background (Dossier)
Though not psionic as a Vargr ethnicity, the Kokasha departed Lair immediately after the ostracized Roth Thokken during the early years of the First Diaspora. Their diminutive size were marginalized until the decision to emigrate reached a breaking point.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Trenchans Sector
- Undetermined Subsector
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 63.
- Simon Beal. Vargr (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), 3,32.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science