From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Knightsbridge/Aklan (Delphi 0630)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Knightsbridge is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Aklan Subsector of Delphi Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This outpost is run on a imperial corporate charter.
- A small group of employees man the desolate starport on this harsh world with a thin atmosphere.
- Non-employees are afforded no legal rights nor protection here, so visitors are cautioned.
Knightsbridge Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Knightsbridge Primary Red M5 V
- System Name Knightsbridge
- System Location Delphi Sector / Subsector I
- Travel Zone Amber (Potential Danger. Extreme Caution Advised.)
- Stellar Type M5 V
- Gas Giants 0
- Asteroid Belts 2
- Allegiance Imperial (Im)
- Bases Imperial Scout Base
Main World Data
- Starport D: Poor Facilities. Minor Repairs Only. Unrefined Fuel. Class II
- Diameter 7 Medium (11,200km)
- Atmosphere 2 Near Vacuum (Very Thin, Tainted)
- Hydrographics 5 Normal (50%)
- Population 3 9,000
- Government 1 Company/Corporation.
- Law Level 0 No Law / Anarchy. GCR 0
- Tech Level 7 Information Age (Computers, Circa 1970) GTL 7
- Core Type Molten
- Density 0.9 Earths
- Mass 0.6 Earths
- Gravity 0.78 G
- Rotation Period 22 hours
- Orbital Period 389 days
- Axial Tilt 23 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0
- Satellites 0
- Surface Pressure 0.236 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- System Classifications :
- World Trade Number (WTN) : 0.5
- Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 1,144