|Kinunir/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1224)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Kinunir is a poor, non-agricultural world.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- Life is trying on a world like this and inhabitants are constantly working towards developing a reliable source of food production.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
1224 Kinunir (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV.
Diameter: 5,000 miles (8,000 km). Gravity: 0.48g.
Atmosphere: Very thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 13 million.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Kinunir was the site of a turning point in the Fifth Interstellar War. In -2339 the Terrans, emboldened by early success, drove deeper into Dingir and reached Kinunir. Their defeat at the Battle of Kinunir marked the high water mark of the Terran advance.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Kinunir has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.